I've been searching like daily
You dazzle like the sky
Your face is sweet like lemonade
When you smile,you're like an prince
Honestly confess to me
I like you
I'm attracted to you feel the same as me
One by one
I fill myself up with you
I smiled when I looked at your dazzling smile
And I realized I want to be everything in you and next to you
Because you already became my everything
You're my everything
I'm a give you everything
I shine on you
I dream of you
You listen,you want the finner things
I'll give you anything
And make your heart sing sweet like a violin
There ain't no questioning you know we got a thing
And with the love so true
Where should we meet today ???
Do you feel the same as me ???
I will only think of you
I will forever be the happiness spread on your cheeks
My pounding heart (trembles) hurry and remember me
I can't make it dissappear
I'll protect you
Let's stay together
Like the sky full of stars
Like the spreading evening sun
And you spread in me
I feel your breath
And all the things that can't be changed
I will give you my everything
It feels like I could fly
I can't ever lose this joy
I want to be your everything in this moment
I'm ready to love everything is perfect
It's like a dream come into my heart
I'm ready to love I will run to you
My heartbeat burns louder toward you
I will fly on top of the clouds,as if I have everything in this world
I want to show you the fantasy of me
And you daily someone to call my baby
Are you the love of my life ???
Or are you another maybe ???
I fell for you in just one moment
Like those fireworks,let's rock in outer space
I'm ready to make you smile
My heart rushes drive me crazy
I put my everything to prepare for this start
A good girl in a cruel world it's something hard to find
Sent from above gotta show that love
Come and ease my mind......
tuh gue tinggalin komen
ReplyDelete